Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out our newest entertainment apps for you guys! Click Here

Racing Rivals Hack Tool - How to get free cash and gems

edited January 2 in Game Hacks
Racing Rivals Hack is a free online generator which helps you to get free unlimited cash and gems. It is updated and tested by a lot of users.

About Racing Rivals

This game is developed by Glu Mobile and it is available to play on Android and iOS platforms. Now it has more than 50 million players and it is very popular nowadays. The main resources for this game are CASH and GEMS. Below you can find out how to get these for free! Click here to read more about Racing Rivals.

Racing Rivals Hack Tool - The idea of an online generator

racing rivals hack tool

I have been playing Racing Rivals since 2014, and made a lot of cash and gems by playing. But I wanted more. So before starting this forum MikeGames.Review, I asked some friends if they can somehow build an online generator where players could use it to get free cash and gems. First, they told me it is hard, but after a week they sent me a text saying that they have found a way how to build it. Wow, that's amazing I said. I was happy. After a month they sent me the first version. It was amazing, a tool where you could get free cash and gems. I used it for myself. But I thought to share it with others players. So I asked them to update it and now it is ready. Continue to read below and see how this racing rivals hack tool works.

So I am trying to explain to you guys what I understood when my friends told me how this works. So basically the tool is connected to Racing Rivals database. And every each time someone uses the racing rivals hack tool a query is made to update the values of cash and gems of the user in the database. When you enter your username or email a Python script finds your account in the database and updates it by writing the new value of cash and gems back to the database. Cool, right?

I guess you can not wait to try this. But there may be a problem. The verification process. I know that everyone hates it but the tool needs to have that. Why? Well, they are a lot of bots around the internet and they are made to take down a website or server. So to be sure that our site will not get down, the verification process helps us. Completing this step is easy. Click Verify button and complete one survey or install an app. Be sure to complete this step correctly because in the end you will get a confirmation message if the verification was successful. If yes, congratulations you completed all steps and you are ready to see the result. Just open the game and see for yourself. If no, then you should try again. This time be sure to complete it correctly.

Hm, there is another question. Is Racing Rivals Hack safe to use? A short answer for you, YES! The tool is tested by a lot of players and none of them reported that their account got banned or hacked. Do not worry about this.

Proof

racing rivals hack proof

Again all the steps:
  • Click one of available links to access Racing Rivals Hack
  • Enter your username / email
  • Enter the numbers of cash and gems
  • Click verify button
  • Complete the verification process
  • If verificiation failed try again
  • If verification succeeded open the game
  • Enjoy the free cash and gems
  • Share this with your friends

Links to access Racing Rivals Hack

There is an entertainment app for you: Which Racing Rivals Car You Should Drive

Thank you for reading this. There is a GIF for you!

Comments