Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out our newest entertainment apps for you guys! Click Here

Growtopia Hack - Free unlimited Gems

edited January 9 in Game Hacks
Growtopia Hack in an online tool where you can use it to get free unlimited gems. In just 2 minutes you can get up to 10 million gems for your account. Try it now, it is easy to use.

Finally the end of the first week of this new year. To start this year in the best way I decided to make a surprise for you guys. I bought a new hack tool which is the Growtopia Hack tool. Got it from a great team of developers and hosted it on my website. So you can access it easily and use it how many times you want. First, let's talk about Growtopia game then continue with how this online generator works.

5 years ago Growtopia was officially released by Seth Robinsons and Mike Hommel (not me haha). So right now it is Fifth Anniversary Week of Growtopia. Now it is maintained by Ubisoft. There are unlimited worlds in Growtopia like a universe. You can create a world with your friends. The main role in this game is to collect seed, harvest and make new ones and growing trees. You need to protect your items with world lock system. You can chat with your friends, discover thousands of items and build your character. For more read Growtopia Review here. (Thank you Magi)

Growtopia Website
Growtopia Play Store
Growtopia App Store

About Growtopia Hack

If you are desperate because you can't find a working online tool then today it is your lucky day. As developers said this tool was tested by more than 10k users, which is great and 99% of them reported that the tool worked. To access the tool at the end of this post you can find two links, click one of them and you will be redirected to the online generator.
growtopia hack

There you need to enter your Growtopia username. Enter the number of gems that you want to generate. If this is your first time then enter a number below 1,000,000 (just an advice). Then every time you use it again you can increase that number. We suggest entering a number of gems up to 1,000,000,000. I do not think you need more than that :smile: Okay after you enter the amount of gems click Generate Resources button.
Now the process of adding free resources to your account will start and after a minute or two will finish.

growtopia online generator

When it reaches 100% you will see this message :
growtopia hack tool

This means that you have to verify that you are human. How? Simply click Verify button and complete a survey or download an app from the list. It takes up to 5 minutes. Better than paying to use this right? After completing the verification process you will see this:

Sooooooo congratulations, you got your free gems. Just open the game and enjoy them!!!

Links to access the tool

Hack Proofs

growtopia hack proof
growtopia hacks proof

growtopia infographics

Comments